Sunday, September 19, 2004

Cheez!! It's been busy the past few days!!

I got next to nothing done that I intended after my round of midnight shifts. I did get "The Song" mostly recorded though I want to go back and add mandolin and/or fiddle to it. It came out even better than I had hoped! I'll have to see if Steve can do an MP3 file of it and put it up on line somewhere for people to listen to. I was even late for the Southwest Kansas Art Educators exhibit opening Saturday night at the Carnegie Arts Center as I wasn't feeling well all day Saturday. That's about all the positive things I accomplished in the past few days aside from rehearsals for Noises Off which are going swimmingly if I do say so myself! On top of my miscues, the Direct TV people who were supposed to come Thursday afternoon and put in our local channels didn't make it and I had to rescheduled them for next Friday.

Crazy time now... Linda says the big statue for the Dodge City Trail of Fame may get here this coming week and then, of course, we have the Beaux Arts Ball this coming Saturday which I have to get ready for. I'll have to give a short talk for that and I have no idea what to say. Paul said he'd help me with ideas so that will be a relief.

Mostly, right now, I miss Carolyn and the two fur kids who are all in Georgia.

Somehow I should find a little time for work.........




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home