Monday, September 13, 2004

Watching those I value being defrocked...

It really sucks to see people that mean something in the world, people who hold some truth and some grit in their lives, get the big red banana! Long conversations today via chat and email. Conversations concerning the things that some of us believe will wreck quality in the exercise of our science. Al#1 and Al#2, bc, Roach, Rogellio, Jason and Ed all participating - and providing some damned fine thinking and ideas. Probably doesn't mean much to anyone else. Does to us. Maybe I should have them put "Screw the rest of you!" on the tombstone. I could have it made up now and set it on the front porch until it's needed. F#*king government bureaucracy!

Today, after I got up, I put the last of "The Song" together. Now I have to set up a recording session with Steve and get it on CD. I'm gonna give it to Mark Bennett. It would be a real kick if Kansas Heart used it in a show!! Don't like to brag, but I think this one is a lot better than most of the other ones I've written over the years. Maybe somebody else will think so too.

If a fancy picture and a slogan are all it takes to motivate you, you probably have one of those jobs that will soon be taken over by automation.

Selsden lives again tonight, what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home