Sunday, September 12, 2004

Kick Ass Bluegrass!!

Went down for about an hour and listened to "Kansas Heart" at Cowtown. Man, Jimmy Pryor just blows you away with his guitar work! Anyway, that was the nice part of my evening as I had to go to work later and am still sitting here bleary eyed at 7:00 am. Before going down to the Cowtown on the bike, I tried to go in the MG. No luck. Still have the stalling problem which acts like fuel starvation. This time I was lucky enough to hear the fuel pump ticking continually in the garage before I left so I'm guessing I've either got a bad fuel pump or a gunk blockage somewhere in the fuel system. Damn! Guess I'll have to take down the fuel system, clean it all out and test the electric fuel pump. RPITA!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Seth said...

I can't wait to see the opinionated stuff. I added you to my blogroll, buddy.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home